Monday, December 1, 2008

Thursday 2nd October
2 hours of tennis-Action
These last few basketball practices had really made me feel more energetic so I played well today in a friendly match against my friend, Sean who I have been wanting to beat for awhile now. I still lost today but it was close and I was pretty frustrated because I had tried all kind of tactics. This is good match practice however for the annual Clombo Swimming Club tennis tournament in March.

Friday 3rd October
5 hours of volunteered backstage- Creativity/ Service.
I volunteered to part of backstage team in the production ‘Jazzmatazz’, a dance show taking place at the Lionel Wendt theatre on th 4th and 5th of October. Basically we had to move and place props in between performances, raise and lower the curtains in the intervals, and do some ‘special tasks’ during some performances too. Today it just a rehearsal so just had to familiarise ourselves with the stage, the props we had to move, and the areas (which were specially marked) where we had to place them. There were only two of us so we also had to plan ways of getting everything ready for each item as quickly as possible during the blackouts.

No comments: