Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday 29th September
2 hours of Basketball- Action
Today was also very tiring and still had not started running yet. We just played a long match where the coach would stop us once in a while to give us advice. Afterwards everyone was exhausted as we had lost a bit of our fitness during the long break. I was still trying to get the hang of the game and there were still a lot of technicalities I had to learn.
1 hour of Creativity
Last week I had volunteered to take part in Sri Lanka’s performance for UN day. I did not anticipate, however that it was going to be a dance but I went a long with it anyway. Basically we stayed after school for about an hour and tried to choreograph a performance that would reflect our country’s culture in some way. We decided to base the performance on Baila music.

No comments: